The revised plans for the Springfield Lofts project by GNP Development at 1341 Pearl Street.
Amended items include:
1. Modified the primary alley widths that will be used for circulation to 18 feet wide, per discussion with COJ Planning Department.
2. Enlarged the backing up space on the east side of the property to 24 feet as requested.
3. Removed carriage house units, and applied density to building F.
4. Increased overall parking to 86 spaces, approximately. Some may need to be removed during engineering. Kept original text that states 1 space per unit required.
5. Bike parking is labeled east of building D, and referenced that parking will be met in PUD text.
Details below...Read more
SPAR Receives Community Foundation Grant to Support Revitalization of Springfield’s Commercial Corridors
SPAR Council was recently awarded a grant from the Art Ventures Fund of the Community Foundation for Northeast Florida to provide membership in the National Main Street Center and allow SPAR Executive Director Christina Parrish to attend the National Main Street Conference held last month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.Read more
Please be advised that due to maintenance issues, the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) is closing the Main Street culvert/bridge at Hogan Creek until further notice (on Main Street, between State Street and Phelps Street). As Main Street is a state roar, FDOT will be taking the lead on communicating this closing to the media and public moving forward.
JEA will begin its tree trimming cycle in the our neighborhood soon, as they do every 2.5 years, and its Vegetative Management group (aka JEA Forestry) will notify affected property owners with door hangers in advance.
If you have questions, feel free to contact the JEA Tree Care Line at (904) 665-6050.
Here's the details . . .Read more