Run through the streets of Springfield Historic District right before the start of the 4th annual Jacksonville PorchFest music festival! Porch bands will be playing along the course! Register here.
The family-friendly free PorchFest event features musicians from many genres performing on the porches and parks of the Jacksonville's oldest neighborhood. Organizers have selected more than 30 acts to play throughout the historic district. Attendees stroll from porch to porch and “camp out” on front lawns as they enjoy live, local talent. This year our main stage in Klutho Park will feature a noon performance by Kim Reteguiz and the Black Cat Bones and an evening show headlined by Big Sandy and His Fly-Rite Boys.
- Shirts to all participants
- Custom finisher medals to all finishers
- Bands playing on porches during the run/walk
- Post race celebration in Klutho Park right after the run
- Food trucks and live band at post-race celebration
200 W 1st St
Jacksonville, FL 32206
Google map and directions