Timothy Hope donated 2019-04-23 05:43:45 -0400
an affiliate of SPAR
Springfield Area Merchants and Business Association (SAMBA) works to:
- Promote civic pride and awareness of Springfield’s assets, particularly those of the business community, through marketing, fundraising and cultural participation;
- Recruits professionals and business owners to open offices and retail establishments in our area to provide a greater range of goods and services and job opportunities;
- Collaborates with other neighborhood organizations and government agencies on projects designed to enhance the quality of life in our business district and surrounding neighborhoods; and
- Offers educational and networking opportunities to member businesses.
Connect with SAMBA
Click here for the SAMBA membership directory
- $50/year - General Member
Invited to meetings, receive newsletters and updates, able to vote during meetings
- $100/year - Associate Member
All General Member benefits, plus: business included in directory, business links on website, inclusion in SAMBA sponsored events
- $250/year - Executive Member
All Associate Member benefits, plus: 1 SPAR household membership ($40 value), 2 tickets to the Springfield Tour of Homes ($20 value), PorchFest Friend ($75 value), and the ability to attend Jax Chamber events on behalf of SAMBA.
Make a donation below at your desired level of SAMBA membership.Donate
Timothy Hope donated 2019-08-26 10:09:36 -0400
Purchase your membership to SPAR here. Memberships are valid for one year.
- Individual Membership = $25 per year
- Household Membership = $40 per year
(Household memberships allow up to 2 people, so please let us know the other person you would like on your membership)
Timothy Hope donated 2018-05-31 21:59:27 -0400
The Off-Duty Officer Fund pays for additional police patrol coverage in our neighborhood during certain times of year when criminal activity in Jacksonville usually trends upward, such as summers and holidays. We also have the ability to direct our off-duty officers to target specific concerns or locations reported by residents, if needed. This service is in addition to the regular police patrol coverage in our area. The Off-Duty Officer Fund is 100% funded by neighbors and community partners. Questions? Let us know. Thank you for donating below!
Residents may also wish to attend monthly Sheriffs Watch meetings, where they meet with local law enforcement to discuss any concerns, ask questions and share information. Our area's Sheriff Watch meetings are the third Tuesday of the each month, 6pm, on the second floor of the Robert F Kennedy Community Center (1133 Ionia Street).Donate
Want to get involved? Short of your time, your money is the next best thing.
Donations to SPAR Council are 100% tax deductible, and will be put to good use. Please know this form is for general donations, and will be invested on the most pressing need. To donate to the Public Safety Fund specifically, click here.Donate
Timothy Hope donated 2013-05-31 21:23:20 -0400