SPAR Board and Staff were excited to welcome a packed house of neighbors and community members for our Spring 2023 Community Meeting. We hosted a variety speakers whom provided great updates for upcoming projects in Historic Springfield including:
- Mike Haskins, SPAR Executive Director, introduced himself to the community and provided updates from SPAR
- Vicki Helow of Encore Research Group, who presented on the importance of engaging in clinical research
- Crissie Cudd who presented an update on the Springfield Housing Market
- Daryl Joseph and Jeffery Foster of JaxParks, who presented on Springfield Park brownfields work that will take place this Fall
- Michael Ryan of Corner Lot Development, who presented updates of Corner Lot's project at 1st and Main
- Emily Moody and Tanya Watts of Future of Cities, who presented updates on the Phoenix Arts + Innovation District
- Kay Ehas of Groundwork Jacksonville, who presented updates of the Emerald Trail
If you missed the meeting, please watch the recorded video located on our Facebook page with all the discussed information.
Do you like this post?
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with